Get out of your skinny jeans routine! We spotted Holly Williams looking laid-back cool at South Walton Fashion Week. She was wearing J Brand Boyfriend jeans, Helmut Lang jacket, Iro top with holes (available at Intermix), Loeffler Randall shoes (similar here), Stella McCartney necklace, Hermes bracelet, and a Tiffany ID bracelet from her husband.
Why we love boyfriend jeans:
1. Essentially anyone can wear this style. Their distressed look goes from tomboy chic to ladylike cool depending on what you pair them with.
2. Styles can lean toward loose and comfy or more fitted. Find the fit you love.
3. Try a menswear-inspired top like a structured blazer or button-up shirt.
4. Achieve the perfect half-tuck with a look that is edgy yet still put together.
5. Pair boyfriend jeans with ladylike pumps or ankle strap heels.
Left to Right:
Gap 1969 Destructed Boyfriend Jeans, $69.95
Joe’s Jeans Vintage Reserve Easy Highwater $87 (on sale!)
J Brand Aidan Slouchy Boyfriend Jeans, $216