Ok, ladies! The time has come for the sale of all sales. I am officially counting down to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I’ve covered this sale on the blog before and if you followed along then, you know what a big deal this is. I typically make a game plan of what I need or want to buy and set my alarm early because items will go fast. Since I’m a card holder, I can start shopping during Early Access before it opens to the public the following week. From there, I share all of my favorite finds and link them here on the blog for all of you to score the same steals and deals. For the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 , I plan to strategize and share my picks for Women’s Fashion, especially under $100, Shoes, Accessories, Swim, Beauty, Home, and Kids.
What Is the #Nsale 2018?
Here’s the skinny on the Nordstrom Sale: Unlike other sales when products are reduced after they haven’t sold and it’s time to move them into clearance, the #Nsale marks down brand new items before the season starts. Not after. That’s what makes this such a sale to shop. So for 3 weeks in July, Nordstrom marks down tons of items debuting for fall at prices as typically 30-40% off! This year early access starts July 12th and ends on August 5th. After the 5th of August, the sale prices end and items are full price again. Since I’ll be in Miami for the Early Access kick off, I’ll be sharing lots of my favorites straight from the store, which is unusual since we don’t have one on 30A!
- Consider a Nordstrom credit/debit card if you don’t currently have one. This guarantees Early AccessJuly 12th, a full 8 days before the sale opens to the public July 20th.
- If you don’t want to open a credit card, no worries! You can sign up HERE for a Nordstrom Rewards Card. It’s FREE and grants you early access to the sale! Bonus, you’ll get a $40 Nordstrom Note you can use during the sale or save it for later!
- Plan to restock your perennial favorites. I’m talking the Lush tunic, long-lasting denim, cute booties and transitional dresses.
- Take the opportunity to try new items, from makeup, to handbags and even a leather jacket.
- If you live near a Nordstrom (lucky!), I still highly recommend shopping online and opting for curb side pick up to be sure you get your sizes before they sell out. Plus, who doesn’t want car door delivery?
- If you are already a Nordstrom card holder, make this a triple points day!
- I’ll be posting even more snapshots and try-ons exclusively on my LIKETOKNOW.it profile, HERE.